Jump to content
Fauwcks

Looking for Nycket

Recommended Posts

Alright, I don't believe I've ever posted to a forum before, and I hope I understood the rules right XD

So I'm wondering if anyone knows where the artist Nycket is/can be contacted. They owe me (and many other people) art. I bought a YCH spot from them back in February of 2016 and it has never been completed. Last post I saw from them is from about 10 months ago.

They also use the names Nycketful (DA) and Mother Shepp (As shown by their featured image on FA and twitter @ name)

Idk if links are against the rules or not, but here they are

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/nycket

https://www.deviantart.com/nycketful

https://twitter.com/MotherShepp

(Despite what "Mother Shepp" implies, Nycket in nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shot them an email, but idk if that will go anywhere.

I've searched for them online before, but pretty much everywhere aside from FA has a year+ gap from now and since they last posted, and even their FA is approaching a year from the last post. I'm hoping to see if anyone has had actual contact with them within the last 10 or so months. Like, they owe me art, but I'm also kinda worried about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a week since I sent the email and still no response, and I doubt I'll get one. I also sent a shout on their FA page today, though I doubt that will get me anywhere either.

Idk if it's be worth making a beware on them at this point? Do disappearing artists actually turn up again after a year or more absence? Idk if it's even worth pursuing this any longer, like, I'm not even mad, just really disappointed ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fauwcks said:

It's been a week since I sent the email and still no response, and I doubt I'll get one. I also sent a shout on their FA page today, though I doubt that will get me anywhere either.

Idk if it's be worth making a beware on them at this point? Do disappearing artists actually turn up again after a year or more absence? Idk if it's even worth pursuing this any longer, like, I'm not even mad, just really disappointed ?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I would probably continue with the Beware just so others don't get caught too, but that's just my personal opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex Wright said:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I would probably continue with the Beware just so others don't get caught too, but that's just my personal opinion.

I would make the beware for the same reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im pretty sure she has an alt account on FA under the name Thunder Equis, or something like that. Focusing mainly on feral horse NSFW stuff, but I cant seem to find it, and I closed the account ages ago that I followed it under. She also goes by Mother Shep too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, theodor said:

Im pretty sure she has an alt account on FA under the name Thunder Equis, or something like that. Focusing mainly on feral horse NSFW stuff, but I cant seem to find it, and I closed the account ages ago that I followed it under. She also goes by Mother Shep too.

Yup, I know of that one, but it's been dead longer than the Nycket account since they lost the password for it when FA did that password rest thingie a while back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk if this is the right place to put this, but this artist has shown up again under a new name (new twitter, FA, and DA). Should I update, or have the mods update the beware I made on this person? I can provide proof of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 10:21 AM, Fauwcks said:

Idk if this is the right place to put this, but this artist has shown up again under a new name (new twitter, FA, and DA). Should I update, or have the mods update the beware I made on this person? I can provide proof of it

Provide proof to the mods to update the tag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...