- Dec 5th: I was approached by Lenny about a secondlife texture commission, All went well and the commission was accepted, parts were discussed and I sent off an invoice.
- Dec 6th: Invoice was paid. I also provided an estimated deadline of Dec 15th
- Dec 13th: I found parts that I thought would suit the character better and provided links for the commissioner to view in order to make a decision, The commissioner decided on the new part I suggested and I started work on it swiftly afterwards.
Lenny started to make me uncomfortable asking about me texturing NSFW parts that my TOS states I do not work on. This can be seen within the full SL convo screenshot. During this time Lenny also stated he was going to “RIP” some textures from an object, On secondlife this term is used when a user illegally steals a texture using a third party program, I do NOT condone this in any way shape or form, This made me very uncomfortable as I was now left wondering if I could trust Lenny not to RIP and resell my own work once completed.Shortly after we hit some bumps in terms of things not being correct on the textures, I swiftly made fixes to his request however he started to ask for changes that were not shown on his reference sheet so it became hard for me to follow as I wasn’t made aware of this during the commission order. I suggested in the future Lenny should perhaps consider getting an updated reference sheet or create one with one of the MANY free art bases in the Furry community.
Sometime later Lenny asked me if my textures would be fullperm, This isn’t something usually provided with Secondlife texture commissions and this made me rather uncomfortable due to him previously talking about having to "rip" a texture. In light of all the prior issues and the uncomfortable feelings in the air I decided that it would simply be for the best for me to provide a full refund immediately.
Lenny responded with aggression stating I had refused their commission because of their own personal IRL issues, this wasn’t the case at all. I simply refunded due to being VERY uncomfortable working with Lenny.
I later found out that the texture he was going to “rip” came as free to use. Regarldess it was still an NSFW body part that I had expressed I do not work with.
My choice to refund was still solid and I did not wish to continue working with Lenny any longer, Lenny continued to push for me to work on his commission and to cancel the refund this lead to me having to repeatedly express that I would not work on this commission any longer, Eventually he gave up.
- Dec 20th: Lenny apologized, I accepted this apology. Lenny expressed that the refund was still pending which was due to the way paypal refunds as the funds came out of my account minutes after I provided the refund, I sent Lenny links to Paypal’s FAQ so he understood why it was still pending.
We then began talking about him re-commissioning me for his SL textures which I accepted as it was coming up to Christmas and I didn’t want there to be any bad blood and I assumed the prior happenings were just a one time thing and wouldn’t happen again. We decided to use a Free to use base in order to map out their markings better in order for a swifter completion of the second life mod, This ref wasn’t anything spectacular it was simply made for me to be able to visualize exactly where and what shape the markings needed to be, Eventually Lenny decided on one of the marking layouts I had created and I went ahead with sending out a second invoice. Lenny proceeded to make some really awkward joke about just getting out of jail and being -2912 in his bank? Which was very odd but I just laughed it off as he stated it was a joke and he paid the invoice shortly after. I sent out some wips of the body and immediately hit some bumps, He expressed things needed to be fixed, I swiftly worked on those and provided more wips, which again Lenny expressed they were wrong and I fixed them. At this point I was growing frustrated as we had JUST made a make shift reference for me to follow that Lenny himself had approved before I started working. Regardless of the issues I continued working on the second life mod and making constant fixes, I just wanted to complete the commission to the best of my ability in order to move on from this experience.
I finished the secondlife mod on the 20th, The same day that Lenny had commissioned me, He said that everything looked good, I sent over his SL mod and he seemed pleased with his purchase. Shortly after he asked for some color codes which I provided.
An hour later Lenny messaged me again, Asking for a screenshot of my Fullperm texture, Something that I had already expressed that I do NOT provide. His reasoning is he wanted someone else to work on something and they needed it, I declined and stated they’d simply need his color code in order for those parts to match.
- Dec 23rd&25th: Lenny asked about textures for three different parts, Nothing came of this and no commissions were taken in the result of these questions.
Conversation screencaps. Warning! The images are large.
- Jan 17th: Lenny messaged me again asking for fixes to his mod, I declined as I do not offer free edits after the commission has been confirmed for over 3 days, It had been nearly 4weeks since he had accepted his finished commission. Lenny replied with an emoji and then blocked me. I tired to reply to his emoji BUT I couldn’t as I had been blocked.
- March 7th: Lenny contacted me on Secondlife asking for help with his neck and also asked about an additional commission. I expressed that I would be more than happy to help with his issues to the best of my ability however I was not interested in doing business with him beyond that. I was met with an extremely unexpected outburst of rage, regardless of how I had just been treated I kept a cool, professional front and tried to reply however I had been blocked again. I checked FA some time after to see I had a note from Lenny, This note can be seen below. Shortly after I noticed he had posted a journal that I can only assume is about me.
Edited by Celestina
censoring email address