Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'voregence'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Categories

  • Bewares
    • Artist Bewares
    • Client Bewares
  • Archive
    • Artist Bewares Archives
    • Client Bewares Archives
  • Caution Posts
    • Artist Cautions
    • Client Cautions

Categories

  • For Commissioners
  • For Artists
  • Fursuit Resources

Forums

  • Site News and Information
    • Site News
    • Site Questions
    • Artists Beware Information
  • Looking for Advice
    • Advice for Artists
    • Advice for Commissioners
    • Pricing Talk
    • ToS Talks
    • Lost Contact
  • Reviews Forum
    • Artist Positive Reviews
    • Customer Positive Reviews
  • General Forums
    • General Chat
    • General Art Share

Product Groups

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me

Found 1 result

  1. I will preface this with saying that I am genuinely actually very happy with the result. I am just displeased with what had to be done to get it. This is the final result, and I do genuinely think it's a good one. Moving forwards to the content to the beware: Initially no problems were had aside from it being overdue. I don't have a screenshot of it but the journal stated a turnaround of 2-3 weeks and this took over a month. I consider this pretty negligible, however. I took no issue with this as I know life happens and I had seen some journals about her going through a rough spot so I just waited quietly until she got to me. Payment was sent on May 25'th 2019 through paypal, and promptly paid up front. Moving forwards to the 20'th and 21'st of June, correspondence began through email. The initial product that I got I did like, however I just wanted a minor change for character accuracy sake. This was the ref provided This was the secondary reference I had provided for clarification This was the initial result This was the second change This was the correspondence surrounding that. Following this second change was radio silence, and someone brought to my attention it was being posted in its unfinished state. This understandably annoyed me a little bit. I can understand menstrual pain needing someone to take a break but this was over 24 hours of no correspondence before I found out it had been posted(End of my workday on the 21'st). The result was me asking her to respond or I would open a dispute with paypal. Following this final correspondence, I had gotten radio silence for a bit more than an hour. At that point I decided to opt to open a paypal dispute - the problems I had were quickly resolved afterwards to her credit and within an hour of the dispute having been open I closed it having been satisfied. Proof of the dispute being closed The following morning I woke up to this. In the comments she proceeded to slander me more, and has offered to disclose my name to attempt to force me out of the community by being unable to commission artists. Overall I would say this behavior is overly dramatic for the type of situation it was, and I hope it doesn't continue in future. Customers should not have to open disputes to get minor changes like this with the reasoning of "I'd rather move on to other projects, you'll have to deal" nor be slandered behind their backs.
×
×
  • Create New...