Jasmae

James

Link to all of their art profiles: https://www.jasmaeart.com/find-me  I've personally done business with her through FurAffinity and Picarto.

Since August, I've bought several commissions from Jasmae, both in-stream on Picarto that were finished immediately and through FA to be completed at a later time.  I've bought one sketch and the rest of my orders have been silhouette icons.

She communicates very promptly--order forms are replied to quickly and the forms themselves are very clear and easy to use.

The icon queue got very large once, during a Black Friday sale this past November, but the wait time was still only a couple of weeks, which was more than fair, IMO.  Aside from that time, icons have been done anywhere from hours to a week after I've ordered them off-stream.

In all, I'm completely satisfied every time I order from Jasmae and it's one large reason I keep going back again and again.  I think she's the one artist I've commissioned the most, actually.

Below is the newest icon I ordered, it was delivered to me today.  It was an "anti-Valentine's Day" theme, I asked for my OC shredding a heart.  Incredibly happy with the outcome.

983088785_Feb1-2019-icon-androkeiJasmae.png.d3d8f5e253269b5a919ebad4d56c39fa.png

• 2 years later...
  • Senior Staff

A comment was not posted due to being in violation of Rule #2:

• 2.  No excessive personal information.

This subforum is for positive experiences with artists. If your experience with a subject was different different, then you may submit a formal beware for our team to review.

Do not submit you own beware within the comments of another user's thread or beware, we will not be approving them for public view.

Thank you.