Closure Posts

Grape

Hello! I'm here to ask this question because I had a beware submitted on me 5 years ago. Although the beware is long since resolved, I'm entering a new stage of my life and randomly thought about this period of my past and thought I would write a little detailed apology for the entire situation, as closure.

So, I was wondering If there was anywhere on this site that supports or facilitates "closure posting?" And if so where would be the best place to do so? Or is this not very appropriate/recommended?

Nonetheless, thank you all for your time!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Grape said:

Hello! I'm here to ask this question because I had a beware submitted on me 5 years ago. Although the beware is long since resolved, I'm entering a new stage of my life and randomly thought about this period of my past and thought I would write a little detailed apology for the entire situation, as closure.

So, I was wondering If there was anywhere on this site that supports or facilitates "closure posting?" And if so where would be the best place to do so? Or is this not very appropriate/recommended?

Nonetheless, thank you all for your time!

Howdy!

You're welcome to leave a comment on the post at any time.  And also we've started a New Leaf program in which we will mark your bewares with the "New Leaf" tag if you've gone more than a year without a submission against you.  We just ask that you contact one of us administrators with a list of your bewares so we can apply the New Leaf tag.  Also when contacting us, please let us know if you want us to boost on our socmeds that you've earned your New Leaf status.

42 minutes ago, James said:

Howdy!

You're welcome to leave a comment on the post at any time.  And also we've started a New Leaf program in which we will mark your bewares with the "New Leaf" tag if you've gone more than a year without a submission against you.  We just ask that you contact one of us administrators with a list of your bewares so we can apply the New Leaf tag.  Also when contacting us, please let us know if you want us to boost on our socmeds that you've earned your New Leaf status.

Great! I just posted the comment now. I'll link you to the post right away.