Inquiry about making artist beware post

Mrstealth93

As i am very new to this site, i want to know some details about making a artist beware post.

Is it mandatory or optional, but useful to provide screenshots from various chats i have had with a artist in the post, such as arranging a commission with the artist, proof of payments, delivery of paid artwork, updates from artists and anything that can support my case?

I understand if screenshots are provided by the one making the post, dates is a must to include in them and concealment of private info necessary.

Just want to be sure about these details.

• Administrator

Howdy! Yes, at the bottom of the Submission Guidelines we provide an outline for users to follow. The items mandatory for a post to be approved are:

- Original agreement proof

- Proof of payment

- All relevant correspondence 

If our queue team feels a post is cherrypicked we will return it with a request to provide full proof.

52 minutes ago, James said:

Howdy! Yes, at the bottom of the Submission Guidelines we provide an outline for users to follow. The items mandatory for a post to be approved are:

- Original agreement proof

- Proof of payment

- All relevant correspondence 

If our queue team feels a post is cherrypicked we will return it with a request to provide full proof.

Thank you. Thats very helpful.