"Don't do business with Americans"

Recently there was a chargeback scare on DA.  A person posted a guide on "how to avoid chargebacks" in response and some of their advice is don't do business with Americans through Paypal or only accept mail order payments from them.  I am speechless.  Anyone want to comment on this?

Person who wrote the guide

The only way to prevent all Chargeback Fraud is to no longer accept Credit/Debit transactions or stop taking digital payment from United States based clients. :'3 I do know of some digital artists who are overseas that only accept mail-orders from United States clients so it is something to look into as mail-orders are already prepaid in cash and therefore cannot be withdrawn once sent. ^^
Person commenting in the thread
So chargebacks can only be made from people from the USA?
So to avoid charegebacks just do not sell to people from there?
Sorry I am confused.

Person who wrote the guide

I am not 100% certain only USA individuals can make chargebacks but it is a protected right for consumers that was passed into law in 2015 by US Congress. Because it is a protected right here, fighting one and getting the info you need to fight one outside the US is very difficult. I would say though I have not seen a reported fraudster who was outside of the USA. This doesn't mean other countries don't have the same protections though! It's good to look up your local and country laws to see just what is allowed and what isn't regarding sales transactions for Card Not Present. ?

The only way to avoid chargebacks completely is to just not accept credit/debit cards as payment. :'3 Direct money exchanges are a lot harder to gain back without a refund because there is no creditor/issuer to deal with. ^^

Excuse me but what? Literally ANYONE can file a charge back on PayPal, doesn't matter what country they're from. The option to charge back is not US exclusive. I've sold around 200 commissions as of now and 95% were customers from the US. I only got chargebacked once. This is some backwards logic... 

The internet is full of misinformed people. Some of these misinformed people write guides and offer advice.

As freelance artists, they effectively run their own business, and thus have the ability to run it however they like, even if that is based on misinformation.

As a commissioner/consumer, you are always free to choose to do business with people who are not misinformed.