NSFW tag added to posts?

MkW

Hi everyone! 

I hope this is the appropriate place to put this suggestion. I really enjoy this site (and the LJ version but this is way better) and have learned so much. I wanted to throw out a suggestion for posts that are NSFW.

Is it possible to have "NSFW" listed with each post (if applicable) on the main page? I have seen that mods can put a note at the beginning of the post when you click on it. I only suggest this as I do read but this offers a quick glance of "oh, I'll save this post for later instead" since I've noticed that posts are no longer censored for some content. 

Thanks for your consideration!

For example: 
Artist Beware: Artist 
Who: Artist Name
Where: Links
When: Date
What: Commission 
Contains NSFW: Yes/No 
By Author, Date 

• Administrator

This is something that can be added, but would have to be manually added to posts already on the site. Given that we are already a strained volunteer group is no guarantee that we can get to old posts and do them in a timely manner or at all.

Totally understandable! I wasn't even thinking of past posts with this suggestion. I just thought of it today when I noticed a recent post had screenshots that were uncensored. My thinking isn't so much of being offended by the screenshot, just being mindful of when in a public place.