When an artist rushes your art

Luna996

So last year i posted how an artist had refused to give me a refund when i asked for it, and how i did eventually get my art. But now looming at it, i can tell it is horribly rushed, the quality is bad, and overall I'm just sitting here wishing I hadnt even spent the $50 for the piece.

On top of that, the artist refused to let me reupload it without having their overaized watermark on the image (which actually takes over 50% of the piece) making me hate the art even more. The more i look at it the more it remibds me of how I feel i got blatantly ripped off. The artist give GREAT quality work, and when i look at my piece I knoe they just half-assed it because i threatened to open a paypal claim on them for not giving a refund.

So here I am, sitting eith a terrible piece of artwork and wondering what to do. Can i warent a commissioner beware on this artist so others won't fall victim to this person's "no refunds" rushed artwork when people put the crack down?

I would supply the artwork i got,l to show how rushed abd poor quality it is, if it didn't hold a massive logo-like watermark over the entire piece sporting their username.

I'm just at a terrible loss here what to do. I hate the art i recieved the more I look at it and it is just eating at me how others probably got the same treatment I did and half-assed, clearly rushed work.

• Administrator

Hiya this is more for us as users can't determine what is relevant to the community. 

As for your post you're welcome to submit a beware on this person. If you are going to include a quality difference be sure to show proof of what you were offered via their advertisement vs what you got.

4 minutes ago, Celestina said:

Hiya this is more for us as users can't determine what is relevant to the community. 

As for your post you're welcome to submit a beware on this person. If you are going to include a quality difference be sure to show proof of what you were offered via their advertisement vs what you got.

Can I also include screenshots of the notes I reiceved when I asked for a refund and so on? Just to show they refused and rushed the work when I threatened to open a claim?