A Question of Copyright

ChaosEye

I have a question, and figured this would be the best place to ask. I have a commission in my gallery which while I didn't draw, the artist gave me full rights to as it was a gift. Occasionally I will reverse google search some of my art to make sure nobody is going around posting my more popular pieces without my consent. Recently however I came across an edit on F-Chan of one of my most popular pieces. However unlike most situations I'm not mad about the edits. I actually rather like them. However whoever did the edits was anonymous so I don't know who did it.  

To give a bit of context the picture that was edited had some dialog cut out, and then was framed like a magazine cover. A title was added, a few fake headlines relative to the kink, and a price tag. I rather like the edits, but in reality it's just some text over my artwork. Nothing has been changed enough to make it an independent piece. 

Here's where the question comes in. Because minimal edits were made to my picture, do I own the copyright to the edited picture? I rather enjoy the way it was set up, and I'd like to post it sometime. However I'd like to know what my rights are regarding this piece and I can't ask the person who did it because they posted it anonymously.