How about a General Forum?

Aerospiritual

Firstly, I do want to say a huuuuge and massive thank-you to the mods and staff for not only their years of constant work and patience in not only moderating the community on Livejournal, but for also setting up one helluva nice site to use.

Secondly, I can't help but think that a general discussions board on the forum would be a really nice and positive aspect to the forum/message board aspects of the site, a place where people can catch up, to get to know one another, and also to further build upon the awesome community that we have going, and to further open up accessibility and to create a bit of a social/communal hub? 

Either way, huge, huge props to the people who submit bewares to the site, who offer advice, and to the staff who work towards creating a positive and constructive environment.

• Administrator

Hiya!  We have considered it, but given that one moderator has just stepped down we are holding off.  Xai and I would need to have individuals that we can trust that wouldn't pull resources from our mods that do queue work.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Aerospiritual said:

Firstly, I do want to say a huuuuge and massive thank-you to the mods and staff for not only their years of constant work and patience in not only moderating the community on Livejournal, but for also setting up one helluva nice site to use.

Secondly, I can't help but think that a general discussions board on the forum would be a really nice and positive aspect to the forum/message board aspects of the site, a place where people can catch up, to get to know one another, and also to further build upon the awesome community that we have going, and to further open up accessibility and to create a bit of a social/communal hub? 

Either way, huge, huge props to the people who submit bewares to the site, who offer advice, and to the staff who work towards creating a positive and constructive environment.

We had a very brave individual step up and volunteer to moderate a General forum.  Once I get a spare moment to get into the back end and set his role up and the forum up there will be a General Chat forum.