New Site Feedback

Kei

I noticed that links in the beware descriptions aren't actually clickable links, meaning you'd have to copy and paste them into your URL bar manually to visit websites. Which can be a bit iffy when someone pastes multiple links to multiple accounts into their beware ^^;

I also noticed that there's no "comments" link on the preview of bewares. Like, when you click the number of comments on previews, it would take you to the first comment left, on the bottom of the article~

Just some tiny things I noticed!

1.jpg

• Web Admin
21 hours ago, Alkraas said:

I noticed that links in the beware descriptions aren't actually clickable links, meaning you'd have to copy and paste them into your URL bar manually to visit websites. Which can be a bit iffy when someone pastes multiple links to multiple accounts into their beware ^^;

I also noticed that there's no "comments" link on the preview of bewares. Like, when you click the number of comments on previews, it would take you to the first comment left, on the bottom of the article~

Just some tiny things I noticed!

1.jpg

Hiya! Because of the nature of the Where field, it won't convert links to URLs. We could change the field to be a full editor text box which would, but that wont be backwards compatible.

As far as new comments are concerned, the link for unread content is a button to the left of the beware, like such:

Screenshot_20190323-144721_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c32336d8eea77e4c7f3748220ce04841.jpg

Clicking that red button should bring you to the first unread comment. I'll take a look at adding a link to the Comments text as well, but have no time frame for that.