Is this okay to put in a ToS?

shorty

For my ToS I strive to make it as fair for my clients as well as myself.

So for at the top of my ToS I have this:

When messaging me:
-Try not to remove previous things said in the note/email! It's easier for me when all info is one place.
-Please don't put your info in a giant paragraph. Keep it easy for me to read and to understand! Bullet points would be best if there’s a lot of info!
-Try not to give me unneeded info. (Unneeded meaning it wouldn't help me make the commission. For example, if you're wanting a bust shot commission and you did not say feet were going to be in the image, there is no need to describe the feet (or anything that won't be seen))

------

Would this be looked down upon? If you were a client of mine, would this scare you away? Or make you nervous?
I have this set since my memory is pretty poor, and it's easy for me to miss info if clients do one or all of these things, making the transaction far harder.

Or maybe there's a better way to word these sentences?

I don't feel it's written super poorly, but part of me feels it's a bit wordy/long in some places?

But speaking as a commissioner, seeing that wouldn't personally make me wary of commissioning you.  It's just a few straight-forward things and wouldn't push me away.

• Web Admin
1 hour ago, shorty said:

When messaging me:
-Try not to remove previous things said in the note/email! It's easier for me when all info is one place.
-Please don't put your info in a giant paragraph. Keep it easy for me to read and to understand! Bullet points would be best if there’s a lot of info!
-Try not to give me unneeded info. (Unneeded meaning it wouldn't help me make the commission. For example, if you're wanting a bust shot commission and you did not say feet were going to be in the image, there is no need to describe the feet (or anything that won't be seen))

I would go with something along the lines of:

Messaging Me:

When replying to a message, please leave previous messages intact.

Please keep messages concise, bulleted lists are best.

Try not to add unnecessary information or details. For example, a bust commission doesn't need details about feet.