Submission Guidelines Update: Cautions and Minors

James

• Administrator

We have updated our submission guidelines to clarify the max cut off for a Caution. It is now one (1) year.  Any Caution that has been resolved more than one (1) year ago will be rejected.

We have also added a minimum age for minors. We will not accept posts concerning minors under the age of 16. We won't be putting kids on the spot.  If there is a post on someone who was under 16 at the time, please notify us and we will scrub it. Our mods will do our best to look for them ourselves, but we see literally hundreds of posts.

But what if I find out later that they were under 16?

The purpose of this addition is to avoid putting kids on the spot all together.  So, we will have to decline the post or delete it.  It's best to contact the payment processor in the meantime.

If you have any questions you may ask them here.

• Administrator
On 9/28/2021 at 9:01 AM, RTKobold said:

I have a question about this did this change have something to do with what has been happening lately on social media.

Hey!  Sorry for the delay; I had forgotten to follow my own thread.  No, this has always been a soft rule that we applied when we felt it was necessary behind the scenes.  We've had bewares on minors as young as 9.  We simply felt it was important to put as many of these behind the scenes rules on paper as possible.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, hackmon said:

I have a question it be two year now I commission someone to do a plushies and still nothing what should I do it two late now for me to do something on this site 

Unresolved cases are always bewares, and there are no time limits for them.

Cautions are for when you already got your refund.