Two PayPal issues

magjc

Hi, I've recently had some trouble with my PayPal account. I had done a digital commission for a friend last month-- I checked PayPal recently and found out the commission had been accidentally marked as a physical good, and that it was 'ready to ship'. I had tried to resolve this on my end through providing proof of delivery but PayPal said I would need to contact the buyer to fix it since payment has already been recieved. Both me and the buyer are very confused about what to do, and I cant find anything helpful. I worry PayPal will get onto me about goods that haven't been shipped even tho it was a digital good. What should the buyer do to resolve this? Will Paypal take action against my account if this isn't resolved? The commission has already been completed as well. 

The second issue I'm having involves verifying my account--its a business one that I use for commissions. I had already sent PayPal documents verifying my identity months before but they were rejected for an unknown reason. I am still trying to verify my identity but PayPal is not being specific in what I need to provide or what to do. My account may also be closed/frozen if I'm not verified by the end of this month. Any advice with either of these situations would be appreciated.

When you do so for the verification, see if they can send you an email-copy of all the requirements they need to make sure.

As for the "proof of delivery", I don't think it should be an issue unless the buyer files a claim and mentions that the "item was not delivered". You could always change it to "delivered" when the commission is finalized and approved.

Thank you. I am still sorting out the verificatiom with PayPal support but I ran into another issue. I do have the documents to prove identity and address- but there's nowhere to upload them. I contacted PayPal support and they said there should be an option to send documents at the Resolution Center but I don't see anything at all? I keep trying to tell them that, I even provided screenshots, but they're saying the same thing over and over. I am autistic, so navigating Paypals layout is tricky for me, but still. They have been helpful but I feel like I'm being low-key ignored at the same time. I've tried looking at the Resolution Center on both the app and my mobile browser and there's still nothing, and the alert I get from PayPal in regards to my identity just says to 'contact support'. .-. I dunno, it's a big mess

Yeah, true. I will do that. Seeing it marked as "ready to ship" spooked me is all, I'm v new to using PayPal and wasn't sure.

Check to see if you have an ad-blocker/tracker-blocker (Ublock Origin, Ghostery for example) that might be hindering it.

If you can't find out what's preventing it and try again without it active, see if they can accept an email with the uploaded documents as attachments?