Warrants a Beware?

theodor

Took a commission from someone mid may. They originally ABed a YCH  stating they could pay in 3 or 4 days. But they wanted a bunch of edits and because I dont do that for YCHs, I told them to order a normal comm. It was finalized 16/17th of May.Then, they said they could pay half on the 1st, half on the 15th. (Later than their original pay date)

My last two notes have remained unread. I left a shout and they replied they were busy. A week after I left another shout, and now both shouts have been deleted without any reply. I sent a final pay or cancel note. I did not start any artwork, but I wasted a lot of time on notes back and fourth. I have had issues with the user in the past, for bidding/ABing YCHs but never actually buying them due to lack of refs, or content issues. But I had one successful one last fall from them, so I thought it'd be okay.

EDIT; I realise not a normal beware, but more a caution post as I have seen posted a few times.

Edited by theodor

• Administrator

Hiya this is something only staff can answer when looking at it in the queue with your proof supplied. If you feel it is something others should know about please submit.