When commenting on posts:
- Comments are to remain professional.
- We reserve the right to decline comments that do not stay on topic, or bring information irrelevant to an individual's business transactions.
- Excessive personal information and/or attempts to guilt trip artists/ clients will not be posted.
- Comments that are homophobic, transphobic, or racist will result in an immediate ban.
- Overly hostile comments will not be approved.
Pressuring the poster to delete a post or insinuating it shouldn't have been posted will not be approved.
- Posters do not have the ability to delete their own submissions.
Warnings and bans:
We will issue polite reminders to commenters. Official warnings will be marked on your profile. Repeated offenses will result in a ban and may escalate to a permaban if behavior doesn't improve. We reserve the right to issue a permaban upon the first infraction if the behavior is poor enough.